7 - 10 years of experience
• The Business Analyst will serve as an integral liaison between technical and the user group, ensuring that support and development undertaken by the department are in line with business requirements.
• The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting requirement-gathering sessions, identifying and designing functionalities, writing detailed requirement specifications by analyzing specific business processes and user requirements, testing deliverables and workarounds to meet client objectives.
Roles and responsibilities:-
• Establish requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. Ensure all stakeholders are involved in requirements gathering activities.
• Subject Matter Expert in Payments & Check processing
• Good Knowledge of Risk and Controls in the Payments & Check processing processes
• He should have ability to write/understand technical queries and can map them to functional requirements/issues.
• Analyze and document accurate and detailed business requirement documents (BRD), user guides and functional specification documents (FSD) including the data sources. Effectively organize and categorize large amounts of information provided by stakeholders.
• Evaluate information that is acquired and reconcile conflicts and/or challenge assumptions to ensure the utmost quality outcome for the client. Identify alternative solutions for solving business problems and objectively recommend solutions based on evidence collected during analysis.
• Develop test cases and conducts appropriate testing prior to deployment.
• Provide linkage between the client’s business and technical staff regarding the requirements throughout the development life-cycle.
• Act as consultant to the development team/programmers.
• Work closely with project managers and assists with project planning where required. Provide project services when necessary.
• Design and execute test scenarios.
• Meet business objectives by providing effective solutions.
Performance Parameters for the Role:-
• Clear and crisp user requirements
• Well-articulated documentation
• Building rapport, confidence and trust in User groups and other stakeholders
• Foresight and anticipation of risks
• Functional design
• Excellent Verbal & written communication
• Preferably CA or MBA(Finance) or CFA with Payments and Check processing experience
• 3-5 years of experience in banking domain