Job Title: Automation and Control Design Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Attleboro, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Automation and Control Design Engineer will be involved in designing, testing, installing and maintaining production line manufacturing equipment in a global environment.
- This position requires understanding of design project including defining the hardware control system architecture, system software development, and configuration management and creating documentation packages.
- Depth Of Knowledge Around Software Development
- Solid Understanding Of C/C++/C#
- Conceptual Knowledge Of System Integration
- Ability To Specify Components And Design Control Circuits (E.G., Motor Controls, Machine Safety, Temperature Control, Power Distribution, And Low Voltage Control)
- Understanding Of Network Systems Architectures And Management
- Participate In Engineering Design Reviews As Required
- Ability To Troubleshoot Equipment Problems And Perform System Tests
- Ability To Communicate And Interface Well With Other Members Of The Development Team
- Knowledge Of Solid Works Electrical
- Knowledge Of Embedded Systems Based On Various Custom/Cots Asics And Related Protocol Interfaces (Lin, Sent, Must, Fmust, One Wire, I2C, Etc.)
- Plc Programming Experience With Allen Bradley And Mitsubishi Products
- Bachelor Of Electrical- Electronic Engineering, Computer Science Or Equivalent