This position is home-based in the Greater New York City Metro area.
- Lead and achieve targeted Audi brand performance in the area
- Achieve sales, after sales, customer satisfaction & profitability objectives for area’s retail business
- Raise overall dealer performance levels and reduce variability between dealers
- Represent the “face of Audi” to dealers and engender dealer trust and support of the Audi brand
- Prioritize the Area Sales Manager & Area After Sales Manager critical business opportunities.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of the Area Sales Manager & the Area After Sales Manager.
- Monitor and support dealers’ effectiveness in all relevant Audi field sales, marketing and after sales programs.
- Ensure Area Sales Manager implements national and regional sales programs, dealer inventory management and processes to deliver on sales objectives.
- Ensure Area After Sales Manager implements After Sales programs and processes to deliver on after sales objectives.
- Create area sales & marketing strategy for both vehicle sales and after sales.
- Provide Regional leadership with market knowledge and competitive actions for use in building incentive programs.
- Advise dealers on how to improve performance on Dealer Margin metrics and related performance metrics.
- Develop 1- and 5-year business plans with dealers and monitor implementation for optimum execution and growing franchise profitability.
- Develop short-term performance improvement action plans with dealers and monitor implementation.
- Provide input into regional Dealer Network Development Plan; execute final plan in the area.
- Manage dealer relationships through the interpretation and execution of Audi policies to engender support and trust in the Audi brand.
- Complete other projects, assignments as requested and to the expectations of the Regional VP.
- Engage and leverage consultants and agency partners to assist in meeting region objectives.
- 12-15+ years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience in a field leadership role
- Strong team leadership skills and proven successes related to getting the best out of the team and key partners, including consultants and agency partners
- Ability to influence others, earn respect and drive change across the organization with and without direct authority
- Bachelor's degree in business, automotive or related field preferred
- Resource and program management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Position is home-based with up to 80% travel.
- Position requires frequent travel to dealers throughout the New York City Metro area. Travel outside Area will be required at times.
- Position requires availability via phone on weekends and holidays when dealerships are open.