The Sr Java Developer- ATG E-Commerce is responsible for but not limited to:
- Work closely with the team, product owner and QA to design and develop software applications.
- Develop and perform unit testing of your software
- Prototype solutions as needed
- Document work for easy hand-off to other teams
- Build scalable and fault tolerant solutions Integrate with overlapping cross-functional teams
- Mentor junior software engineers.
- Develop solutions to real world problems and provide effort and cost estimates.
- 5 years of experience developing e-commerce solutions using ATG Web Commerce Suite and tools
- 5 years of experience developing in Java/J2EE
- Practical skills with Web Services, Content Management and ATG Web commerce
- Experience managing large IT projects
- Experience with fast paced and overlapping product release cycles
- Experience working in cross-functional, muti-location teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible in a changing environment
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experiencerequired, one additional year of experience is required for each year of college not attained