The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide advanced and confidential administrative support to EVP, President International & Operations and the EVP, Business Development, as well as other members of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). The EA will be required to project a professional corporate image through face-to-face and phone interaction with all levels of the organization and external sources.
General Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide a broad variety of general office administrative support including the management of day-to-day duties and daily calendars for the ELT members.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Responsible for planning and delivering all logistical details for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate travel and accommodations for the ELT members, and company visitors.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Prepare, review and submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between ELT and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Assumeotherresponsibilities as assigned by EVP, PresidentInternational & Operations and the EVP, Business Development, as well asothermembers of the Executive Leadership Team.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a field that develops the skills required for the functions and responsibilities of the position.
- 10+ years’ experience as an EA reporting to an executive level manager.
- Must have advance computer skills to include Microsoft Office experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal staff and external sources.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced Environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition ID 6681