The New York Times describes Thunder as "an ad engine to put Mad Men out of business." We're changing how digital ads are created and distributed by automating much of what people thought couldn't be done by computer. Our technology retrieves all relevant content about an advertiser across the web to intelligently design a beautiful set of ads for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices all in under a minute.
A Thunder Account Manager works as a key member of the Accounts team, where they will support Thunder's partners and help them thrive using Thunder's technology. The Account Manager maintains relationships with and finds opportunities to expand partnerships with strategically important customers.
- Reach and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Build great relationships with Fortune 1000 marketing leaders and media and advertising company executives we partner with
- Consult with partners and develop plans which drive new revenue through the expanded use of Thunder's platforms
- Learn "Best Practices" from partners and communicate recommendations to other partners
- Build higher and deeper relationships with executives we partner with from media companies, brands, and ad agencies
- Identify opportunities for expansion within current partnerships
- Determine and secure referrals and case studies
- Maintain a pipeline of up sell opportunities
- Exhibit strong discovery, projection, negotiation, and closing skills
- Prepare and deliver quarterly business reports, virtually and on site, that include strategic analysis of customer goals and opportunities in relation to ROI as a result of leveraging Thunder
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in account management at an agency, enterprise SaaS, media or brand marketing environment
- A friendly and engaging personality - a must!
- High energy level
- Excellent computer and Internet knowledge
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Previous experience in online advertising a plus
- Some travel will be expected in this role