Account Executive - Quality Assurance & Testing Solutions
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
looking for an experienced technology solutions seller to join our Specialty Sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of selling Testing/QA offerings including; Advisory services, Business Assurance, Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Data Conversion Testing, Mobile Testing, SOA, Middleware, and Service Virtualization.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Regional Account Executives in order to guide and support them with selling these opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for generating direct sales cycles.
- Create and execute new customer acquisition approaches for Testing/QA solutions
- Establish, develop and expand our technology solution presence with Testing Services Clients
- Identify and develop strong relationships with appropriate partners to increase our network, influence and visibility in Testing/QA solution circles
- Collaborate with Testing practice leadership within Prolifics to enhance our sales materials
- Work with Practice to design and propose solutions that meet and exceed client needs
- Communicate with the Testing practice to ensure delivery alignment to sales and customer expectations
- Past experience successfully leading complex, competitive sales situations, including proof of concept and services demonstrations
- Ability to present the value of our solutions to senior level executives including those in IT, Operation, Architecture, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Testing/QA industry trends
- Capability of executing on long-term sales strategy, including territory management, prospecting/building revenue pipeline, and closing on large-scale transactions
- Recent and proven success enabling sales teams to sell Testing/QA solutions
- 3+ years prior experience selling Testing/QA services
- Strong Quality Assurance industry knowledge
- 5+ years of client relationship management
- Strong experience executing call plans, managing account-planning sessions and effectively implementing account strategies
- Recent and proven success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Previous experience with proposal creation, SOW preparation, and contractual agreements