• Utilize catalogues, specifications, and other reference materials to develop the project materials.
• Utilize company standards, client standards, and/or Engineering direction to produce new drawings and update existing drawings utilizing Microstation or AutoCAD..
• Maintain document management system with quality data.
• Work with senior engineers to develop and evaluate plans for major projects, and proactively identify and resolve discipline interface of physical components.
• Plan, schedule and execute all electrical deliverables; coordinate electrical design team daily tasks to ensure efficient and timely design
• Train, develop and mentor the less-experienced design team members
• Perform quality control checks and provide feedback to team members
• At least 10 years’ experience in drafting disciplines with a background in electrical substation or civil /structural design
• Extensive knowledge of various AutoCAD, MicroStation and 3D programs
• Skilled in Mathematics, including algebra and trigonometry
• Ability to work in a growing, adaptive team environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Drafting/Design or related field is preferred
• Legally able to work within the United States for any length of time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English language.
Requisition ID: 63323