Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions (CIMS) is a SaaS solution enabling healthcare providers and manufacturers to effectively manage supplies with market-leading innovative technology. CIMS leverages a portfolio of advanced hardware (e.g. RFID) and cloud-based software including an advanced analytics platform providing full visibility and control of all supplies from low cost commodities to high cost devices and implants. Our global footprint and continuous innovation deliver the most cost effective and workflow efficient patient care possible.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design High Performance RF Circuits and Systems
- Medium Complexity PCBs
- General Analog Design
- RoHS Compliant
- Medium Volume Production
- Optimize RF Design
- Emphasis on 13.56MHz ISM Band
- RF Switching
- Noise Filters
- RFID Read Performance
- Utilize RF Simulation Software
- Quick-turn prototyping
- Assist Regulatory engineering
- Intentional emitters
- FCC Compliance
- UL 60950
- Serve as resident RF Expert on a New Product Development Team.
- Work with other team members to develop products from concept to production.
- Maintain, administer and effectively work within part database systems (Arena).
- Assist in the completion of projects within the product development cycle as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- 10+ year experience in related field
- RFID design of HF and UHF circuits
- Understanding of appropriate UL/CE/CSA Certifications
- Familiar with Circuit Design Software, Eagle preferred
- Root-cause analysis
- Linux knowledge
- Test Equipment understanding (signal generator, power meter, VNA, spectrum analyzer)
- LabVIEW, MATLAB, LTspice
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A positive, collaborative mindset and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- The desire to work in a small group where you can make a real impact on the success of the business.
- The ability to multitask.
- Command of Microsoft Office, excellent communication and presentation skills, and extreme attention to detail.
- Accuracy and follow up skills are a MUST
- Ability to identify and manage priorities, work with minimal supervision
Job Number: 20018905