The BSA will be responsible for the design, configuration, modification, implementation, testing, and support of Oracle Applications modules. The role will work directly with internal business users to understand the business needs and make recommendations on how Oracle Applications can be leveraged to provide new capabilities/functionality and provide real time support.. In the course of this support, the BSA manages the process of problem response, triage and manages the team's documentation of defects and communicates remediation. Oversees design and implementations of feeds, data structures, reports, etc. including analysis and documentation following project management and SDLC disciplines to ensure structured and effective implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related scientific or business discipline required or may substitute an equivalent combination of professional certifications demonstrating technical proficiency, education and experience
- Certifications such as: Six Sigma, BPM, Database Administrator 12c (or 11g)Certified Professional; SQL Certified Expert; Enterprise Manager; Enterprise Architect; Business Intelligence considered a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience with Oracle EBS R11/R12 application analysis and configurations
- 3+ years of required supply chain business experience. Financial experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of required Oracle Order to Cash and Purchase to Pay business processes and functionality expertise. Accounting to Financial Reporting, or Project to Asset business processes and functionality expertise is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in project management and proficiency with leading project teams a plus.
- Extensive experience in core supply chain and finance modules including Oracle OM, Shipping, Inventory, Purchasing, EBtax, and Receivables required. Experience with Oracle Financials (AP/GL/FA/Cash Management), iStore, iReceivables, Project Accounting modules a plus.
- Technical skill sets to troubleshoot issues and provide IT development team information to resolve issues efficiently a plus.
- Ability to manage creation of development specifications ensuring they meet user and business requirements, by having feasibility meetings, translating needs into technical requirements and identify system impact from small and large scale projects.
- Ability to readily comprehend business expectations that affect the current enterprise architecture and future strategy.
- Displays competencies in incident management, problem management, change management and service requests and documentation; demonstrates leadership ability to develop and propose overall strategy, architecture and process improvements.
- Fluent in English, oral and written required
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs
- Limited travel
- Responsible for all day to day activities supporting CVR's Oracle EBS suite business users as well as interfaces to third party applications (Petroman, eTRM, Maximo, etc.) .
- Requirement gathering, process mapping, fit-gap analysis, and level three process design.
- Setup document management (version control & incremental setup) -- BR100 or equivalent.
- Functional specifications for development of customization requirements -- MD50 or equivalent.
- Test script preparation, unit testing, integration testing, UAT testing, and obtaining business sign off for production release -- TE40 or equivalent.
- Resolution of issues raised during CRP/SIT/UAT sessions by managers, key users, and regression testing teams.
- Oracle Metalink experience in researching issues and raising SRs as well as continual follow-up until resolution.
- Act as business liaison, cultivating strong relationships, relying on experience to develop strategic roadmap and bring value added solutions to emerging requirements
- Elicit true business requirements and follows methodical approach toward identifying solution options.
- Oversee the development and delivery of the identified Oracle EBS solutions and interfaces in a matrixed environment.
- Develop plans, coordinate team resources and drive to successful execution within time and budget parameters.
- Assist in the directive in analysis, design, modeling, testing and implementation activities by providing guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for the modules within the Oracle ERP suite of applications.
- Provide operational support for day to day processing and focal point for questions related to Oracle EBS systems and integration points
- Ensure current environment is operating effectively and optimized to leverage all available features
- Coordinate development of integration activities internally within EBS and with other business applications.
- Drive priority and direction of future business needs, the EBS platform including but not limited to infrastructure, applications, data standardization, licensing, new features and functions.
- Performs analysis of present systems and operations; documents existing procedures and operating methods; defines requested data requirements, analyzes documentation files and reports; designs improved system and methods of implementation around the application modules.
- Provides direct oversight of all vendors support and ensures incident resolutions and problems are correctly identified with the proposed final solution consistent with the end users' project requirements.
- Understands business service requests and translates them into clear and actionable application directives.
- Partners with internal customers to gather business processes as well as project and development requirements using industry best practices while directing multi-disciplined software teams.
- Maintains enterprise application architecture with high-level visual schematic of key systems and business flows.
- Actively drives the development life cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation and support.
- Supports change management processes to manage software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations.
- Knowledgeable in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture with regard to EBS modules schemas/products, standard (API's) application program interfaces, data elements, tables, and views as basis for troubleshooting, data conversion and reporting support.
- Maintains current knowledge and system functionalities and actively seeks to understand new advances on the horizon.
- Manages multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses.
- Regularly communicate with supervisor on work progress, concerns and questions.
- Manage the documentation of existing procedures and operating methods by defining requested data requirements.
- Analyze documentation files and reports and design improved system and methods of implementation around the application modules.
- Direct continuous improvement of the application development process enduring consistent delivery on time, within budget and project specifications.
- Keeps current with new and emerging technology related to area of responsibility; participating in continuing education related training to the position.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
CVR Energy is an EEO and affirmative action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veterans and disabled candidates to apply
Business Systems Analyst - Oracle EBS #2