IT Consulting/Services jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$100K - $160K •The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in trust administration providing sophisticated estate planning solutions for high net worth individuals and families; significant experience in drafting estate planning documents, including revocable and irrevocable trusts required.
- Quick Apply
- $107K - $128K •Confidential Company • New York, NYThe Director of Business Development will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships while identifying, pursuing and closing sales for our entire suite of services including: translation, transcription, interpreting, OPI, and VRI.
- Quick Apply$161K - $173K •As the Director of Human Resources you will provide leadership to a team of talented professionals to develop and oversee all functions of the HR and Administrative Services teams (supervising legal assistants, remote office managers, reception).
- Quick Apply$120K - $150K •Confidential Company • Baltimore, MD and 6 other locationsLead large data strategy and Next Gen Data Platform implementation engagements during the initial definition phase and lead it to a steady state; lead proposal responses and own solution, estimations and implementation approaches.
- Quick Apply$80K - $300K •Confidential Company • Jacksonville, FLParticipate in sales activities from lead generation through closing activities for customers located in your region of responsibility; recommend integrated robotic cells and other industrial automation based on customer production lines and capabilities.
- Quick Apply$90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Bellevue, NEDesigning work cells incorporating robots including welding, material removal (cutting, grinding, polishing, etc.), machine tool tending; designing work cell structures including booths, walls, gates, sliding doors, turn tables, robot supports, ceiling mounts, etc.
- Quick Apply$100K - $300K •Confidential Company • Grand Rapids, MIDevelop and execute sales of factory automation solutions, products, and services in assigned accounts from concept and detail of design through implementation, testing, and handover.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Memphis, TNDeveloping assay kit protocols; prototype development and testing.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Mahwah, NJPerform routine maintenance; operational and performance testing; hardware and software troubleshooting; instrument installation, calibration, and repair; personnel training; writing and reviewing technical documents including equipment standard operative procedures (SOP).
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Alpharetta, GAIn this role, the selected candidate will act as a Remote Technical Advisor.
- Quick Apply$90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Grand Rapids, MIIdentify process and equipment improvement opportunities; develop project concepts, scope and budgets.
- Quick Apply$90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Atlanta, GAMaintain Open Platform Communications, Controller Area Network, Ethernet, profibus and profinet communication networks.
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Confidential Company • Hempstead, NYMust have background installing, setting up, troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing analytical instrumentation for HPLC, GCMS, LCMS, GC, or similar who can travel within a five state region to service equipment and train customers.
- Quick Apply$100K - $150K •Develop plans and specifications for the design and construction of new assets, perform analysis, and resolve equipment and operational problems that may include performing field investigations or inspections, developing complex statistical models, or completing a detailed review of design computations.
- Quick Apply$130K - $400K •Confidential Company • Worcester, MACreate and implement a structured plan to contact targeted lists of prospective business; cold call, network, and on-site visit potential clients.